Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sexy Costume Discounters Sexy Racer Girl Costume

I was recently given the opportunity to do a review of discounted sexy costumes! I was thrilled. I have been loosing weight lately and was excited by the opportunity to review a sexy new costume. I chose to review the Sexy Racer Girl Costume. I was a little nervous with the "one size" theory because I was right at the end of that 8-14 size chart. When I received the costume, it made my day! It was not to small like I was thinking it may be.  I am a rather tall female, so the costume itself did manage to ride up a bit and I had to be extra careful to even get a picture without my butt hanging out, but that's what makes it sexy right? Otherwise it was one of the most comfortable costumes I have ever worn. I had a slight issue with the zippered front not wanting to stay zipped, you have to get it in just the right position for it not to slide back down. This may not make the perfect Halloween costume if you are looking to wear it out for the night unless you don't mind bearing all your goodies. But it is definitely a great choice for anyone into role playing in the bedroom! My husband absolutely love it. His only wish was that it came as a mini dress instead of the shorts. I would definitely recommend checking out the hot and sexy costume choices at sexycostumediscounters.com !

(Ignore the dirty mirror, unavoidable with a one year old! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment